(Guys, here’re some advice from party planning expert Ashley Radar on how to pick unique baby shower favors. Hope you will find it helpful.
Baby showers are a fun way to welcome a new child to the family. It’s also a big help to the new parents. The gifts they get at the baby shower can take a huge burden off them when they are preparing for their expensive bundle of joy.
Typically, the party host gives shower favors as door prizes or as prizes for games. The mother-to-be or grandmother-to-be may also give favors as a thank you for the gifts.
Baby shower gifts can be gender-specific or neutral depending on the parents’ preference of knowing what the baby is before it comes. Choose your baby shower favors based on this. Don’t forget to note this on the invitation.
Here are some ideas for cute baby shower favors:
Blue is always a good color for baby boys, but why not be a little different and go for browns and greens or a sports theme. Feel out the mother-to-be before making it a themed shower. She may prefer it be a boy shower over a baseball shower.
Here are some ideas for boy baby shower favors:
· Blue baby bottle cookies – Serve these at the shower for a themed look. The blue bottle cookies could also be a cute way to announce the baby boy to family and friends.
· Blue teddy bear photo frame – This favor can be a great gift for later. It can hold the baby’s first picture.
· Blue baby blocks favor box – Fill these adorable blue boxes with Jordan almonds or another blue candy for an inexpensive baby shower treat.
· Pink baby bottle candle – This favor is not just for the mother-to-be. The removable pink top reveals a floral-scented candle that they can include in almost any décor. It comes in a clear package with an “It’s a Girl!” bib tag.
· Baby girl photo glass coaster – This coaster is a great way to welcome the new baby girl into the world. Give before she gets here, and guests can put her first picture in the frame when you send out thank you notes.
· Embroidered bag in girly colors – Embroider the new baby girl’s initials on the bag as a great favor for mom. This tote is big enough to double as a small diaper bag.
Some families don’t want to know the gender of the baby before it comes. What do you give as favors when this happens? Keep it gender-neutral with these ideas:
· Umbrella tape measure – This handy tool comes in white, so there’s no girl or boy connotations associated with it.
· Bun in the oven candle – This scented candle smells delicious and makes a great gift for a shower where the bun is still a surprise!
· She’ll soon see her feet again pedicure set – When the baby’s a surprise, focus on mom with this cute pedicure set your guests are sure to love.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ashley_Rader